Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Telling E & S

We finally had a plan, and it was time to call E & S and tell them that their babies would be here soon!

As soon as I finished talking with my OB, I picked up my phone to find an email from them. What perfect timing! It was a picture of the nursery for the twins, all finished and absolutely adorable. I had no doubt, though. And they had names picked out! It was a good thing, too, because I was about to tell them those babies were going to be here within probably the next 24 hours. (Or at least that's what I was hoping.)

Obviously I wouldn't be able to call France from the hospital phone, and my phone was getting horrible service most of the time. Thankfully I had wi-fi so I could email my mom and get some texts intermittently, but I needed someone to call and share the good news!

I called my mom from the hospital phone and asked her to call for me, or to call Sandy at NWSC and have her try. I wished so badly I could be the one to tell them, but I would see them soon enough.

Mom got ahold of Sandy and she said she would call for us. Thank goodness! One less thing for us to worry about, and I could focus on getting ready for labor. As scared as I was, I was so happy that the time for me to not be pregnant and miserable anymore was right around the corner.

1 comment: