Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Anxious

February 15, 2011:

In my journal you'll find this entry for that date:

"Still no word from the agency, and I am getting anxious! Their website said that responses are usually received within 24 hours. It had been 48! So, I get more anxious and decide to find another agency. Back to Google! The second search result, Northwest Surrogacy Center. I figure if I send a note, or form, expressing my interest in doing this to more than one place, I'm bound to hear something, and hopefully quick!"

This decision was definitely getting more and more real, and I was more and more anxious to hear back from someone, anyone about if I could actually become a surrogate. Although there was a checklist that I clearly met, I was sure there was more to it! So I waited some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment