Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More Questions

February 17, 2011:

Journal entry:

"Got an email from Tabitha today with a huge packet of information to send back to her, a more in-depth look at me and why I want to do this, but also who I am willing to do this for. (i.e. single parents, same-sex couples, etc.) Looks like I found something to do tonight!"

That packet was no joke! I believe I still have a copy of it because I faxed it over to Tabitha when I was done, but it went over all sorts of medical questions and questions about my pregnancy with Peyton and all about my life.

The most important question covered I think was about who I was willing to be a surrogate for, and it probably has caused the most controversy within my friends and family. (And would likely cause controversy anywhere...)

I am one of the most open minded people, and all I cared about was making someone happy with a child of their own, as I am with Peyton. I'm not one to discriminate if someone is a single parent, especially since I was a single parent from the moment I saw the two lines on my pregnancy test. I would never discriminate against someone for being in a same-sex relationship either, so those questions, to me, were simple. ANYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment