Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More Waiting

March 4, 2011:

Journal entry:

"Got an email from Sandy, apparently the lady at my OB office didn't send the records from my laparoscopy. Definitely a must have to show there was no sign of endometriosis. Guess it's time to make a phone call!"

March 9, 2011:

Journal entry:

"Haven't heard anything for a few days, kind of anxious and definitely not patient. Patience was never my strong suit. I decided to send an email to Sandy to verify receipt of the remaining medical records and also to see if she needed anything more from me. I just wanted to speed up the process as quickly as I could!" 


If anything, at this point, they could say that I was definitely on top of things! I'm always one to be proactive when possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment